Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wow....I am soooooooooo glad that my place of employment is a short walk across the yard. Yes, I know how blessed I am. I have a newfound sense of empathy for all of you frequent flyers. We left on Wednesday morning (the 7th) going to the Dominican Republic and didn't get there until Thursday night....cancelled our flight out of Miami on Wednesday night.....the longest two days of my life....but it wasn't so bad...I was with friends I really enjoyed and we just visited while we waited on flights. I did a wedding for a friend and it was beautiful...I will post some pics later.

Be sure and get in to do the spring pics. We still have the bunny and our new white set. Start thinking about the Butterfly/Fairy pics. They are coming up in May. These are just the best and they are a great deal since they are one of the specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment