Wednesday, September 29, 2010

School Photos

We are building the cutest set. It looks like the front of a classroom with the blackboard and old fashion desk. I will post some pictures as soon as we get it finished. We are going to use it at Cokesbury Children's Center for their fall pictures.

Everyone complains about how bad the school pics are,
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing school photos here. The packages would start at $25.00. They would be printed just like school packages but you will be happy with them. I think it would be a fun morning.

Suggestion: If you have a little one, do it with their backpack. When I drop my granddaughter off every morning, those little 1st graders are so cute going in with their tiny backpacks that look huge on them.

We would set it up for a Saturday morning. Let me know...if we get a few that are interested, I'll set a time.

If you are reading this from the website, come be my friend on facebook and comment there:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=643377913



No comments:

Post a Comment